The River Palace is one our most modern vessels and is a popular choice for private charters.
She was designed and built for the River Ouse by the former owners of City Cruises York in the basin of the River Foss.
Downstairs on the lower deck you and your guests can enjoy wonderful views as you sail along by virtue of the floor to ceiling windows. The forward deck can also be opened during warmer weather. The lower deck is comprised of a heated lounge, a fully stocked bar, a dance floor, additional bow/stern areas and two toilets.
Meanwhile, upstairs you will find a large, open upper deck. The seating will be moved from the usual “sightseeing” layout so that you and your guests have an even more open space in which to relax, mingle and watch the world go by.
With an open upper deck and an enclosed lower deck, a private charter on board the River Palace will ensure magnificent views of the city, whatever the weather!
The number of guests that you can invite will depend on the season and choice of entertainment and/or food.
Below is an indication of the maximum guest numbers incorporating the upper deck area:
- Without Catering: Up to 100 people (incorporating uncovered upper deck)
- Downstairs, enclosed seating capacity: 50 people
- With Informal Buffet: 90 people (incorporating uncovered upper deck)
- With Entertainment: up to 90 people (incorporating uncovered upper deck)
- With Informal Buffet & Entertainment: 60 – 80 people (incorporating uncovered upper deck)
(Hot food is not available on this boat)
(Maximum guest numbers include upper open areas)
If you are interested in chartering the River Palace, please complete a Private Charter Enquiry Form